viernes, 21 de enero de 2011

Khazad-Dûm Studios




Hails,


Khazad-Dûm Studios is our own Underground studio recording, working since 1999. This one is portable, I mean, I go to the rehearsal place to record your demo or album.
Khazad-Dûm Studio does mixing and matering too.








The prices are 300€ for a complete recording (plus mixing and mastering). Or 500€ included design for the CD or demo.


I can work in mixing your works only. You can do your recording by yourself and I can mix/master it with a very low price.


Just ask: labarosrecords@gmail.com










Some of the bands I have produced are: CrystalMoors, Hrizg, BittenCross, Briargh, Spekthrvm, Eldereon, MoonShine, Seven Days and much others.


Hear something here:








 


 













Other references:
www.myspace.com/eldereon
www.myspce.com/bittencrossband

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario